Author ad

Saturday, May 29, 2021

When The Holy Ghost Speaks

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

This was a testimony told to William J. Seymour, and published in his book called, "The Azusa Street Papers," in 1906.


Brother H. M. Allen, 3081 E. 6th street, Los Angeles, who received the gift of tongues, says he wrote down the sounds phonetically and took the standard works on languages and found out what it meant. He says: "I find everything the Holy Ghost speaks to me in the unknown tongues is of profound report. He has not given me liberty to tell all. He has shown me an unknown tongues, but they are the most important things that can possibly take our attention, Things that are speedily coming on the whole Earth. God performed a miracle in speaking to me in unknown tongues. I have taken the dictionary of languages and found out that was absolutely true. It may sound foolish to you to hear people speaking and unknown tongues, but if he speaks only two words they are well worth listening to."


William James Roop, M.A.B.S.

 Roop-Crappell Ministries 

 Hospice Volunteer Stories 

 The Trucking Tango 

 Apostolic Theological Seminary 


No comments:

Post a Comment