Author ad

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Jesus In The Storm

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

Here is an article from an unknown author that I wanted to share.

Google commons

This photograph is believed to be a picture of Jesus. A lady took the picture from an airplane window during an intense electrical storm. The plane started shaking violently and people started screaming, thinking the plane might go down. The lady and her friend decided to pray, saying “Jesus, you calmed a storm 2000 years ago, do it again for us today.” Within 2 minutes, the plane leveled off, and the Holy Spirit told her to press her camera against the window of the plane and take a picture. She was unprepared for what she would see next.

She took the film to get developed, but when her pictures were ready, the man who developed the film said, “Where did you get this photograph?” She said that she took it from her airplane window during an electrical storm. He showed her the picture and there was a man in a white robe standing in the middle of the photograph, in the middle of the storm. She was in shock. The man who developed the picture and his whole family decided to give their lives to Jesus Christ that afternoon, after seeing what they believed was solid evidence that Jesus Christ was real.

Google commons

Jesus IS real, and he is with you in the middle of any storm you might be facing right now. He’s with you. He loves you. He has a good plan and purpose for your life! The best decision you can ever make is when you invite Jesus to come into your life. If you’ve never invited Jesus into your life, pray with me… Dear Jesus, come into my life. Forgive me of my sins. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and your love. I believe you died for my sins and rose again so I could be in Heaven with you someday. Thank you for making me a part of your family. In Jesus’ name I pray… Amen.

William James Roop





















No comments:

Post a Comment