Author ad

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Spirit Walking In The Room

 Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

Walking in the room 

This was my first known experience with a demonic entity.  I was lying in bed late at night. I had been sleeping just fine until I woke up suddenly.  I was laying there quietly and just thinking.  Then I just had this weird, cold feeling starting to come over me. I could not understand what was going on. 

I then felt some cold, evil entity come through my bedroom wall, the one by the closet and facing the bed. I could not see anything in front of me, the room was completely empty.  But there was “something there!”  I could not see it, but it was there!  I became very terrified!  


The fear made the seconds pass into hours. I started to sweat profusely! I could “feel” this invisible entity walk around my bed, and stand next to me, just staring down at me! How did I know this without seeing anything?  I felt it spiritually, with spiritual eyes.  I didn’t understand it at the time, I just knew it. 

There we were just staring at each other. I was lying in bed shaking and sweating. The demon is standing next to the bed staring down at me.  Then I spiritually felt a net of fear being thrown on top of me by this demon.  Then I understood what fear really was!  

This evil, spiritual net caused me to become so fearful that I was physically paralyzed!  I had been sweating before, but now I was quickly becoming drenched in sweat!  This was a whole new level of fear!  As I was lying there trembling, this evil thing started to laugh at me.  It turned away and walked out through the closed door to my right. 

When the demon left the house then the cloak of fear had left me as well.  I lay there sweating and trying to recover.  After about an hour later, I dozed back off to sleep.  I slept out of physical exhaustion due to the trauma of the event.  The demonic event took a lot out of me and made me physically and emotionally exhausted! 

Unfortunately, this was the beginning of several demonic or ghostly events that would happen to me in this bedroom as a teenager.  These kind of event happen mostly at night because everything is quiet and there are no other distractions.  Spirits can be noticed more if we don’t have the distractions of life filling our senses.  [1]

William James Roop

Roop-Crappell Ministries

Hospice Care and Dying

The Trucking Tango

 



[1] My own personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment