Author ad

Thursday, April 14, 2022

The Lucky Find

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord! 

It's just a joke so don't be offended...

The Lucky Find

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client.
"Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."


The art collector replied, "You know, I've had an awful day, Jack, so let's hear the good news first."
The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she has invested only $5,000 in two very nice pictures that she thinks will bring somewhere between $15 and $20 million... and I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Holy cow! Well done! My wife is a brilliant business woman, isn't she? You've just made my day. Now, I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

"The pictures are of you and your secretary."
 
In My Defense...

Defense Attorney: "Will you please state your age?"

Little Old Lady: "I am 86 years old."

Defense Attorney: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?

Little Old Lady: "There I was, sitting in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me."

Defense Attorney: "Did you know him?"

Little Old Lady: "No, but he sure was friendly."

Defense Attorney: "What happened after he sat down?"

Little Old Lady: "He started to rub my thigh."

Defense Attorney: "Did you stop him?"

Little Old Lady: "No, I didn’t stop him."

Defense Attorney: "Why not?"

Little Old Lady: "It felt good. Nobody had done that to me since my Albert died some 30 years ago."

Defense Attorney: "What happened next?"

Little Old Lady: "He began to rub my breasts."

Defense Attorney: "Did you stop him then?"

Little Old Lady: "No, I did not stop him."

Defense Attorney: "Why not?"

Little Old Lady: "It made me feel alive. I haven’t felt that good in years!"

Defense Attorney: "What happened next?"

Little Old Lady:" Well, by then, I was feeling a little hot and bothered, so I asked him to come closer."

Defense Attorney: "And did he?"

Little Old Lady: "Well, he came closer.... and then yelled, “April Fools!”

And that’s when I shot the bastard."

William James Roop, M.A.B.S.




No comments:

Post a Comment