Author ad

Friday, July 24, 2026

They Had God

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

Peter and John were helpless, were illiterate, they had no college education. They had been with Jesus. To them had come a wonderful revelation of the power of the name of Jesus. They had handed out the bread and fish after Jesus had multiplied them. They had sat at the table with Him and John had often gazed into His face.

Google commons

 Peter had often to be rebuked, but Jesus manifested His love to Peter through it all. Yea, He loved Peter, the wayward one. O, He’s a wonderful lover! I have been wayward, I have been stubborn, I had an unmanageable temper at one time, but how patient He has been. I am here to tell you that there is power in Jesus and in His wondrous name to transform anyone, to heal anyone.

If you will see Him as God’s Lamb, as God’s beloved Son who had laid upon Him the iniquity of us all, if only you will see that Jesus paid the whole price for our redemption that we might be free, you can enter into your purchased inheritance of salvation, of life and of power.

Poor Peter, and poor John!
They had no money!
No education!
But they had faith, they had the power of the Holy Ghost, they had God.
You can have God even though you have nothing else. 
Even though you have lost your character you can have God. 
Even though you have lost your reputation you can have God.
I have seen the worst men saved by the power of God.

Smith Wigglesworth ( Ever Increase Faith )
Roberts Liardon

Google commons

William James Roop































No comments:

Post a Comment