Author ad

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Drew's Meeting With God

Hello everyone. Praise the Lord!

I was offloading my one and only load for the day, at Goodman Manufacturing. I deliver to them all of their Freon, that they use for the factory for the manufacturing of their air conditioners.


Drew and I were talking, well mostly Drew was talking. Drew is a middle ages white guy who is about anti-government as they come! They told me a story about his encounter with God. This happened years ago when he was twenty-seven years old, he is about fifty today. 

He testified to me, "I got up early in the morning my wife was still asleep, so I got up and made coffee, and went out into the garage. That's when I heard the voice of God. It was a very soothing voice, but at the same time, very authoritative."


He started talking to Drew and Carrie not a conversation. At this time Drew was a very conservative Christian. So he was wanting to discern the spirit. So he said that this is a false spirit! "I rebuke it in the name of Jesus Christ," he proclaimed!

The voice said, "I cannot rebuke myself." So Drew was convinced this was the voice of God! This voice told him that he would be a teacher later in life. Drew said this was his first and only supernatural experience with God.

William James Roop

Roop-Crappell Ministries

Hospice Care and Dying

The Trucking Tango

Apostolic Theological Seminary



No comments:

Post a Comment